Dull morning here in Melbourne, but a perfect day for crafting, any day is good for crafting mind.
Spent a lovely afternoon with a friend yesterday making cards. Here is yesterday’s haul. I have to thank the very talented Sandi MacIver http://stampingwithsandi.com/ for the delightful little Geisha box, fashioned from a Stampin’ UP! die called Curvy Keepsakes.
I was particularly pleased with the Anniversary Card, which has a finished size of 5 ¾” Square. I used another Stampin’ UP! die to make this card. I will add a list of products used at the bottom of this post.
Thanks also go to Kerstin Kreis http://scraparound.de/ for the layered card on the left, which I altered very slightly and added my own sentiments.
I hope you enjoy these creations.
- Cardstock: SU (Stampin’ UP!) Basic Black A4, Crushed Silver, whisper white and Glitter paper (SU)
- Curvy Keepsake Die (SU)
- Striped Scallop Thinlets Die (SU)
- Washi Tape (SU)
- Designer Series Paper Stack SU
- Stamp Set Timeless Love (SU)
- Hearts Border Punch (silver hearts)
- Flowers on Geisha Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (SU)
- Wording on tall card Heidi Swapp
Please visit my shop if you are interested in purchasing any of the Stampin’ UP! items listed above at www.barbaraannpaperarts.stampinup.net.
Thanks for your visit.